Canngea Pty Ltd was incorporated in Sydney, Australia in 2017. Our mission is to bridge the gap between ancient and contemporary medicine for a better quality of life, and our vision is to be the leading medical cannabis manufacturer, storage and wholesale distributor in Australasia.
Canngea sources and supplies:
- GMP approved white and private label formulation products
- GACP & GMP dried flower products
- Raw API materials (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) including THC distillates, Biomass flower and CBD isolates.
Our custom approach to product creation means we work with you to meet your specific needs.
Canngea’s B2B model is designed to serve the medicinal cannabis industry. Utilising a global supply network of cultivators, manufacturers and service providers enables us to provide a wide range of solutions for our client base.
- Sourcing and Supply
- Product Compliance and Market Authorisation
- Import and Export
- Storage and Wholesale Distribution
- Product and Sales Support
- Clinical Trials and Research
- GMP Contract Manufacturing and Product Development
- GMP Package and Label
We team up with leading medicinal cannabis professionals and researchers to ensure we are guided by scientific and medical evidence.
Why Medicinal Cannabis
Medicinal cannabis is cannabis prescribed to relieve the symptoms of a medical condition. The key chemicals found in cannabis are cannabinoids, the two most common being cannabidiol (CBD), which acts within the body and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which interacts with receptors in the brain.
Each cannabinoid interacts differently with the receptors of the endocannabinoid system as well as other receptors in the body, and so they have different therapeutic applications.
Most products will contain CBD and THC in varying ratios, depending on the disease or condition that the product is being used to treat.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between ancient and contemporary medicine for a better quality of life.